Highlights of the CDC for 2017-2018 include:
- Recieved a 3 year CARF Accreditation
- Snoezelen Room renamed Moody Room in honour of Dr. Richard Moody’s years of dedication and service to the CDC
- 44th Annual CDC Talent Show and Day for the Kids raises over 77,000!
- Golf Tournament was a huge success with over $29,500 raised!
- Susan Cross voted in as the new HSA Union Shop Steward and Crystal Kalas is the Assistant Steward.
- CDC recieved one-time funding from MCFD for $72,000 for training additional hours to address waitlists and take-home kits for families.
- CDC staff participated in Christmas Hamper Campaign to support families in need.
Download a PDF copy of the report