Highlights of the CDC for 2016-2017 include:
- 40th Annual CDC Talent Show and Day for the Kids raises over 85,000!
- Nature based playground started to take shape
- Expanded our Services to include the Families Connect Program
- Were fully staffed for the first time in a very long while.
- Golf Tournament was a huge success with over $24,000 raised!
- Tana Millner replaced Penny Gagnon as Executive Director
- Thank you to Macro for helping us with the CDC/Macro float in the Santa Claus Parade.
- Staff participated in the Annual Fire Truck pull to support the United Way of BC.
Download a PDF copy of the report